You sport perfectly groomed spiky blue hair and sweet high-top sneakers - clearly a trend-setter in the gaming world - but all that your opponents can see is a streak of bluish blur as you whiz by. You are no ordinary hedgehog: you're Sonic, and you're faster than ever before. Now, as you whip around corners, pummel opponents with bowling balls and swerve around obstacles, every lunge, every twist and every sharp turn will course through your veins as you control the action with the full-body motion of the Kinect sensor. Maneuver your way around wacky racing tracks at lightning fast speeds and power to the finish line - if you can handle the ride.
High-octane racing mayhem is at your command in Sonic Free Riders, the most interactive Sonic competition to burst into your living room. Take total control of a vast assortment of customizable hoverboards and bikes as you take on opponents, family and friends in frenetic pick-up-and-play style. Race as Sonic, Tails, Dr. Eggman or even your own personal avatar through over-the-top environments from sun-drenched resorts to majestic ancient ruins. In this unforgettable adventure, it'll take speed, agility and the winning moves to take down the competition to become the ultimate Free Rider.
- Turn, twist, jump and speed through exciting races with your whole body, using the Kinect for Xbox 360 controls to navigate every movement
- Take the driver's seat of a vast selection of hoverboards and bikes and customize each one with unlockable gear and upgrades to increase your abilities
- Enjoy simple, pick-up-and-play racing action that's fun for any age and any skill level
- Race as Sonic, Tails, Dr. Eggman and more of your favorite Sonic characters, or create your own personal avatar to show off your style
- Reach out and grab weapons like rockets, bowling balls, traps and more to trip up your opponents and seize the lead
- Travel to sun-drenched beach resorts, glimmering waterfalls and majestic ancient ruins, and discover the unique surprises and thrills hidden within each place
- Challenge your family and friends to different multiplayer races, each with its own set of rules
- For 1 to 2 players
- Requires Kinect sensor (not included)