|HomeXbox 360 Gaming Systems
Have you ever gone to the zoo and wished you could take the cuddly baby animals with you? They are wild animals, you were told, they wouldn't belong in your room. All of that is about to change. The most exotic, most adorable cubs are leaving the zoo - and this time, they're headed right into your home, into your heart and into your very own hands. Teach a baby tiger to play games and do tricks. Pet his head when he wants to be comforted. Call his name and watch him run over to you and give you his attention. Give your new fuzzy friend care and love, and you'll be sure to get some in return. These Kinectimals may be wild, but they're also wildly loveable.
Kinectimals invites you to become the proud new parent of an exotic baby animal, and asks you to give it a happy home. Choose a furry friend of your very own from five cute critters, give it a name and get ready for a brand-new friendship. Thanks to the motion-sensing technology of Kinect, your virtual pet will feel your strokes as you pet it and hear your words when you talk to him or her, bringing the two of you together in a close friendship - especially when you take home a plush version of your pet that you can love on both sides of the TV monitor. Train your Kinectimal to listen to your commands, and take it to competitions where you can both show off the skills you've learned together. Wild animals don't always belong at the zoo - these will stay in the apple of your eye.
- Adopt, train and take care of cuddly, loveable exotic animals - all using your own movements and voice
- Pick out your new furry friend from a litter of five adorable animals
- Pet and hug your Kinectimal with your own hands, just like you would a real animal
- Name your Kinectimal and teach it to respond to your voice and commands
- Bring your cub to exciting competitions and show off how well you trained it
- Help your cub achieve greatness as you use your own strength to guide it over, around and through a challenging obstacle course
- Requires Kinect sensor (not included)