|HomeXbox 360 Gaming Systems|
|Xbox 360 - Dance Paradise|
Dance Paradise is multiplayer Rhythm-Music game exclusively developed for play on Xbox 360 that utilizes Microsoft Kinect technology. The most advanced Dance game to date designed for use with Kinect,Dance Paradise features extensive two player versus play modes. It also contains 40 tracks, each with a corresponding music video viewable as players mimic the dance moves that are queued. Additional features include: a six level Career mode, the ability to pick the tracks you want to dance to in Free mode, Xbox LIVE Avatar integration and more.
- The most advanced Microsoft Kinect Dance game developed to date allowing for dance play without a controller.
- Outstanding 40 track playlist with dance, hip-hop, rock and R&B music and easy to learn dance moves choreographed by professional dancers.
- 3 single player modes: Training, Career and Free.
- 3 2-player multiplayer modes: Versus, Attack and Synchro.
- Video Box Mode which lets you watch and listen to the music videos.
- Requires Kinect sensor (not included)