On the Serengeti, beauty and danger walk hand in hand. One minute, your camera is capturing a flock of flamingos as they gracefully take the air, the next you are staring down your lens at a thundering herd of wildebeests. Taking pictures of exotic animals in their natural habitat without disturbing them is not without its risks, but the rewards for creating award-winning magazine pictorials are great.
Explore the wild natural beauty of Africa as you go on safari to complete 11 picture-taking missions in Wild Earth: African Safari. More than 30 different types of exotic African animals, including cheetahs, crocodiles, gazelles, leopards and warthogs, appear against the beautifully rendered backdrop of the Serengeti National Park for the photo opportunity of a lifetime. But be careful as you go about your assignments, as the game's Impact Meter measures how much of a disturbance you are to the natural environment. If you create a disturbance by getting too close, your Wii Remote will start to rumble, making it harder and harder for you to take pictures. Play the exclusive Safari Mini-Game mode to play from the animals' perspective and you'll understand.
- Complete 11 picture-taking missions as you explore the wilds of Africa
- Get up close and personal with elephants, lions, flamingos, giraffes, tortoises, hippos, vultures, ostriches and other animals
- Cooperative player mode lets you play with up to three of your friends, taking turns driving the vehicle or snapping photos
- Use the photographs you take in an informative animated slideshow
- Keep favorite photographs in a portfolio
- Depicts the grasses, shrubs, flowers and streams of the Serengeti National Park in stunning realism
- For 1 to 4 players