Set your inner musician free with the incredible variety of musical options available in Wii Music. Using your Wii Remote and Nunchuk controller, you and up to three friends can band together for awesome jams that go beyond any one musical genre. Give a classical standard a rock beat, punch up folk songs with jazz riffs or infuse Nintendo classics like the Super Mario Bros. theme with a hot Latin beat. In Wii Music, the possibilities are virtually endless.
Compose, conduct and more as you unleash your personal musical stylings. Select any of more than 60 available instruments, including guitar, banjo, congas, jazz drums and marimba, and use your Wii Remote and Nunchuk controller to imitate playing the instrument, with no complex buttons to master. Create unique music with the other members of your band by playing your instruments to the beat of a song or wildly improvising, then watch as your jam recordings are played back with the enhancement of dramatic camera angles. Wave your Wii Remote like a baton to conduct a Mii orchestra, and place your feet on your Wii Balance Board to use it as virtual pedals for the bass drum and hi-hat cymbal. Share your recordings with other friends with Wii Music and help each other hone your musical performances to perfection.
- For 1 to 4 players
- Swing your Wii Remote and Nunchuk controller like two handbells in a special handbells game that places you in a larger ensemble and challenges you to play notes only when the tune demands it
- Exchange band-jam recordings with Wii Friends so you can watch and modify each other's performances
- Employ your Wii Remote and Nunchuk controller to play a variety of instruments, using simple motions such as drumming and strumming
- Play any of 60 incredible instruments, including guitar, banjo, sitar, jazz drums, congas, marching drums, piano, vibraphone and marimba
- Mix and match musical styles by taking a familiar song in one genre and transforming it with the beat and style of an entirely different genre
- Bang away on the drums by using your Wii Remote and Nunchuk controller as drumsticks and making use of your Wii Balance Board (not included) as virtual pedals
- Record your jam sessions with your band and play them back to see them brought to life with dramatic camera angles
- Conduct a Mii orchestra with the motions of your Wii Remote, controlling the tempo and strength of their performance
- Test your musical ear with a tone quiz that presents a variety of musical challenges, like organizing note-playing Miis in order from lowest to highest pitch