|(Out of Stock) Nintendo Wii - We Cheer 2|
We Cheer 2 heightens the realistic, competitive cheerleading experience by immersing players in a nationwide cheerleading championship setting. Utilizing the Wii Remote as a virtual pom-pom, players follow on-screen prompts for choreographed routines that utilize a full range of arm and body movements. Players can choose to play with two Wii Remotes (one for each hand) or use just one in either the right or left hand. We Cheer 2 is the only cheerleading video game to offer a hit soundtrack of licensed music and features a brand new lineup of 30 rockin' songs that will get players energized and ready to cheer. The game offers more than twice the amount of playable characters than the original and now also offers the choice for boys as well as girls. Players will also have access to limitless customization for both their character and their entire squad with an increased range of options for outfits, accessories, facial features and more.
- Licensed Music - A brand new soundtrack of chart-topping music that will get you energized and ready to cheer!
- Interactive Pom-poms - Get ready to shake your pom-poms as you jump, kick and dance to the routines! Wave your Wii Remotes like pom-poms and perform full-body dance moves and cheers using the brightly colored on-screen trace lines as a guide
- Limitless Customization - Turn up the cuteness factor! Now you can customize any of more than 40 male and female characters to create your perfect team! Customize your character's features, including hair, eyes, eyebrows, lips, skin tone and face art. Complete the look with all new tops, bottoms, shoes and accessories! You can even customize your entire squad!
- Addictive Gameplay - Dance as part of the team as you lose yourself in the music and the moves. Follow the routine, pulling off a flawless performance to earn higher points, unlock new stages, moves, songs, outfits and more as you compete to win the top spot! You might think you can stop any time, but once you get into the groove, you won't quit until you've perfected your routine as Captain of the squad!
- Challenging Modes - Choose your mode and your level of difficulty to suit your skills. Learn the basics in Training Mode, work up a sweat in Exercise Mode, lead your team to the championship in Championship Mode or grab up to 3 of your friends and compete to see who has mastered the moves!