|Nintendo Wii - The House of the Dead: Overkill|
The House of the Dead: Overkill
When a hard-boiled agent and a fresh graduate of the academy team up to investigate a series of mysterious disappearances in small-town Louisiana, little do they know what lies in store. In the streets and swamps of Bayou City awaits a horror unlike any they could imagine. Arm yourself with an arsenal of weapons and get ready to shoot your way to survival as hordes of zombies descend in this blood-soaked new installment in the terrifying House of the Dead saga.
Based on the classic series, The House of the Dead: Overkill deposits you in a retro, B movie-style world crawling with monstrous zombies hungry for your brain. Mow down the rampaging zombies and earn points by picking them apart limb by limb or by taking the perfect slo-mo head shot. Blast the zombies in their tracks as you fight for your life and try to determine the horrific truth behind the origins of The House of the Dead.
- Watch zombies drop in their tracks as you execute the perfect head-popping shot in slow-motion time
- Seize opportunities to send the entire environment up in flames with the help of the Evil Eye feature
- See the pulp-style saga unfold in over-the-top horror similar to a classic B movie
- For 1 to 2 players
- Apply your sharpest shooting skills to take down waves of marauding zombies hungry for brains
- Team up with a friend to play as Agent G and Agent Washington, who are investigating a series of disappearances and find a scene of horror instead
- Use your motion-sensing Wii Remote to pump your shotgun, pistol whip the zombies or even cave in their heads with the butt of your gun