|Nintendo Wii - The Biggest Loser|
Do you have the determination to lose in a really big way? With The Biggest Loser, the hit TV show comes to Nintendo Wii, helping you get a jump start on the road to improved health and fitness, just like the on-screen contestants. Personal trainers Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels lend their expertise as you take part in the show's signature weight-loss challenge and see how you fare against contestants from prior seasons.
The Biggest Loser gives you the option to complete a four-, eight- or 12-week program that you can personalize to suit your personal weight-loss goals. Select your trainer, customize your routine and even pick your team color, and get started performing a complete workout featuring any of more than 88 exercises targeted toward upper body, lower body, cardio and more. Use your Wii Balance Board to perform squats, knee lunges and other exercises, and share the fun and challenge with a second player to motivate yourself with a little friendly competition.
- Complete a four-, eight- or 12-week health and fitness program in which you'll compete with contestants from prior seasons of the hit TV show
- Perform more than 88 exercises, including upper body, lower body, cardio and yoga
- Use your Wii Balance Board (not included) to help you perform exercises like squats, knee lifts and lunges
- Learn important health and lifestyle tips, including healthy recipes from The Biggest Loser cookbook, a calorie counter and suggestions from personal trainers Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels, as well as chefs and contestants
- Personalize your experience by selecting your difficulty level, personal goal, trainer and team color and customizing your fitness routine
- Train with a friend and compete in weekly challenges
- For 1 to 2 players