|Nintendo Wii - The Biggest Loser Challenge
One of the leading interactive health and fitness video games is back with The Biggest Loser Challenge. Players that are looking to lose a little weight, a lot of weight or maintain their current physique will now be able to enjoy more than 125 exercise moves in four different environments, including "The Biggest Loser" Ranch, "The Biggest Losers Gym, "The Biggest Loser Yoga Area, and "The Biggest Loser" Boxing Ring. The game's workouts include upper body, lower body, cardio, yoga, and cardio boxing, and will allow players to create a custom fitness program or choose from 10 pre-set fitness programs such as Belly Buster and Boot Camp. The Biggest Loser Challengealso features 50 all-new recipes from The Biggest Loser Cookbook to make the game an all compassing workout tool.
- Freedom Of Movement: Players can elect to workout controller-free allowing for greater focus on the program.
- Track Your Progress: Players can track their progress through the game's calendar, which displays a recommended routine for that day, challenges, weigh-in information, along with personalized nutrition information such as calories burned and calories consumed. The game also allows players to input outside activity so that it counts toward their overall goal.
- Motivation: Players will be provided encouragement and given tips from trainers Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels, as well as host Alison Sweeney and more than 70 former contestants.
- Enhanced Gameplay Experience: Players can choose to workout using the Wii Balance Board, stability ball or resistance bands for a more intense program.
- Know Your Health Score: Players can enter personal information such as age, height, weight and amount of regular exercise to calculate a score that indicates their current health and fitness levels.
- Fun For The Whole Family: The whole family can participate in The Biggest Loser Challenge. Families can link their profiles together to congratulate each other for accomplishments or help motivate members who may not have signed in for a couple of days. The game also allows a player to join in on another player's activity without interrupting the game.