|Nintendo Wii - Tenchu Shadow Assassins|
The peace in feudal Japan is a precarious one. Only through the efforts of elite ninjas - assassins trained in the art of death - can that peace hold in the face of long periods of bloodshed that have shaken the land. When ninjas Rikimaru and Ayame learn of a treacherous kidnapping, they set off on a potentially deadly quest to unmask the culprit and maintain peace. Take on the roles of Rikimaru and Ayame and prove that you have the skills and stealth it takes to be a true ninja.
Tenchu: Shadow Assassins whisks you away to a stunning and interactive feudal Japan, where you will master the deadly techniques of a real ninja. Use your Wii Remote to wield historically accurate weapons, including katanas, throwing stars, daggers and more, and practice a variety of stealth assassination techniques to dispatch your enemies quickly. Practice your ninja techniques over the course of 10 missions and 50 side quests, then enter the advanced Shadow mode, where your skills will be put to the ultimate test.
- Fight as ninjas Rikimaru and Ayama, using Rikimaru's stealth and silence and Ayame's aggression and acrobatics to deadly effect
- Practice extreme stealth and utilize your environment as camouflage to sneak up on targets
- Wield more than 17 historically accurate ninja weapons and tools, such as throwing stars, katanas and smoke bombs, each with its own Wii Remote motion
- Use your Wii Remote to dash, jump, attack, toss projectiles and even kill your targets with stealth assassination techniques
- Explore an interactive and intensely detailed environment set in feudal Japan
- Collect special artifacts throughout the game to unlock hidden levels
- Try out your ninja skills in the challenges of Shadow mode