Witness a showdown between Capcom's and Tatsunoko's legendary heroes in Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars. The all-out battle ensues between tag-team duos formed from a formidable roster of 20 men, women, robots and even cyborgs, each with unique moves. For instance, Alex from Street Fighter III can draw from his individual strengths while attempting to clobber Jun the Swan from Science Ninja Team Gatchaman. Pair up your chosen fighting partners and watch each one alternate until the match is over.
As part of a pair, each character unleashes Aerial Rave combos, unique Variable Assists, Hyper Combos and Variable Combinations. Once those basics are learned, newer and more lethal moves become available, such as Mega Crash defense moves and Assault attack moves. Use Assist Attacks and each character's special moves to create a brand-new fighting style for your team. An easy-to-understand four-button control scheme allows newcomers to the series to master each move.
- Create a two-member fighting team from these fierce characters and watch them switch in and out in tag-team brawls
- Assist Attacks and each character's special moves combine to create a brand-new fighting style unique to your team
- Aerial Rave combos, unique Variable Assists, Variable Combinations, Delayed Hyper Combos, Mega Crash defensive moves, Assault attack moves and the Baroque extended combo system fill the screen with incredible action
- Four-button control scheme allows players unfamiliar with the titles to master gameplay
- Capcom characters include Ryu and Chun-Li (Street Fighter), Batsu (Rival Schools), Alex (Street Fighter III), Morrigan (Darkstalkers) and Soki (Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams)
- Capcom characters include Mega Man Volnutt (Mega Man Legends), Roll (Mega Man), Saki (Quiz Nanairo Dreams) and Viewtiful Joe, PTX-40A (Lost Planet)
- Tatsunoko characters include Ken the Eagle, Jun the Swan (Science Ninja Team Gatchaman), Yatterman, Doronjo (Yatterman), Casshan, Tekkaman, Polymar, Karas, Ippatsuman and Gold Lightan