|Nintendo Wii - Super Mario Galaxy 2|
|Mario is back and blasting off to explore all-new worlds in zero gravity. Collecting stars and powerups as he travels to exciting new galaxies, Mario is joined by his hungry dinosaur pal Yoshi. Yoshi also has powerups that assist you on your quest - a Dash Pepper that lets him sprint up steep slopes and a Blimp Fruit that inflates him like a balloon. Take advantage of Yoshi's classic ability to grab items with his tongue and shoot them at enemies as well as a new skill that allows him to swing across gaps. Whether Yoshi is swallowing enemies or Mario is orbiting around tiny planets, these two will need their new abilities to take on any challenges that cross their path in this new quest.
Super Mario Galaxy 2 rockets Mario back into outer space on a new galaxy-hopping quest. Unleashing new powerups, including a drill that Mario uses to tunnel through a planet to the opposite side, this sequel is full of imaginative gameplay. This time Mario is not alone on his adventure - Yoshi returns to bring specific powerups and skills to help you along your way. Use Yoshi's tongue to grab items and shoot them at enemies, or swing across chasms. Get ready for an all-new zero gravity adventure with Mario.
- Mario returns to launch into a new universe of zero gravity action
- Collect stars as you travel from galaxy to galaxy
- Use new powerups, including a drill that lets you tunnel through a planet to the other side
- Find dinosaur eggs that contain Yoshi to ride him around planets and use his unique skills and powerups to solve challenges
- Feed Yoshi a Dash Pepper to sprint up steep inclines or a Blimp Fruit to inflate him like a balloon and float to new heights
- Search for and collect new Comet Metals to unlock harder levels and more challenges