In a galaxy far, far away, the legend of an iconic villain grows - and you are at his right hand. Darth Vader's plan to exterminate all the Jedi has been set into action, and as the Sith Lord's Secret Apprentice, your actions will be crucial in ensuring his quest is a success. Unleash the powers of the Force as you scour the galaxy for remaining Jedi, and prepare to confront decisions that will affect not just your destiny, but that of the entire universe. In this chapter in the Star Wars saga, the path you choose may lead to an outcome that will rock your perception of Star Wars continuity down to its foundation.
Experience the power of the Force like never before. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, you'll explore the era between Episode III: Revenge of the Sith and Episode IV: A New Hope as you toil as Darth Vader's Secret Apprentice, assisting him in his quest to rid the universe of Jedi. Wield four core Force powers against your enemies as you execute amazing, never-before-seen combos that let you not just Force grip enemies, but Force grip them in midair, zap them with lightning, then drop them to the ground and make them explode like bombs. Incredible new technology brings the story and action to life with stunning realism. With the debut of Digital Molecular Matter from Pixelux and NaturalMotion Ltd.'s euphoria behavioral simulation engine, you'll experience both environmental objects and interactive characters that move and behave just like they would in real life, from wood that breaks and splinters like actual wood to characters that think and act adaptively just like real human beings, producing different outcomes every time. The result is an incredible, immersive gaming experience in which your every act delivers real consequences. The Star Wars universe will never be the same.
- Assume the role of Darth Vader's Secret Apprentice as you hunt Jedi across the length of the galaxy
Takes place in the largely unexplored era between the films Episode III: Revenge of the Sith and Episode IV: A New Hope
- Wield and upgrade four core Force powers - push, grip, repulse and lightning - and combine them for ultradestructive combos
- Travel to far corners of the Star Wars universe, including Wookiee homeworld Kashyyyk, the floral Felucia, junk planet Raxus Prime and an Imperial TIE fighter construction facility
- Determine the outcome of the story by way of the decisions you make over the course of the game, resulting in any of multiple endings that may rock your perception of Star Wars continuity
- Interact with both new and familiar characters, including fugitive Jedi, Force-sensitive Felucians and, of course, Darth Vader himself
- New technologies Digital Molecular Matter and euphoria behavioral simulation combine with Havok Physics for a game universe rendered with incredible realism