|Nintendo Wii - Sega Bass Fishing|
With over 20 different types of lures to choose from, budding anglers can cast off using the Wii Remote to try and land one of four different types of freshwater bass. SEGA Bass Fishing also offers players the freedom to select time-of-day and season during play, which impacts the activity of the fish, their appetite, and their depth. Featuring 15 beautifully designed lake environments, SEGA Bass Fishing also has four fun-filled game modes including Arcade, Tournament, Practice and Nature Trip.
- Four fun-filled modes. Arcade, Tournament, Practice and Nature Trip modes.
- 15 stages. Find your favorite fishing spot in seven brand new stages created exclusively for the Wii, or re-live your glory fishing days in four classic arcade and four Dreamcast stages
- Variable conditions. A variety of seasonal conditions can vastly effect your fishing trip, with seasons, time of day and weather all playing a part.
- Four types of bass. Hook four breeds of bass: Florida Large Mouth, Red Eye, Small Mouth and Northern Spike Large Mouth.
- Reinvention of a classic. This classic title first made a splash in the arcades and now the gameplay and graphics have been updated for the Wii.