|Nintendo Wii - Score International Baja 1000|
The course unspools before you, a long and twisted trek over some of the harshest regions of the Baja Peninsula. You grip the wheel as your vehicle tears up the terrain, racing at breakneck speed over mounds of gritty sand, through pits of slick mud and across expanses of hard-packed dirt. You're tracking your opponent, who still maintains a slight lead as you begin to close in on the finish line. With your hands sure and steady, you put on a burst of speed and rocket over a small ridge, sending your vehicle momentarily airborne. Will it be enough to put you ahead of the competition and prove you have what it takes to reign supreme in off-road racing?
Score International Baja 1000 puts you in the driver's seat for aggressive wheel-to-wheel circuit racing over some of the most challenging terrain on the Baja Peninsula. Select from any of 90 vehicles in six official vehicle classes and experience the real dangers of off-road racing as your vehicle shows evidence of authentic wear and tear, becoming scratched or losing parts as you push it to its limits. Put your handling skills to the test as you muscle your way to the finish line across a variety of terrains, including sand, mud and asphalt, each of which reacts realistically to your tires. Three game modes give you the opportunity to show off your skills in different racing environments and demonstrate the total fearlessness it takes to dominate in the Baja 1000.
- Experience off-road racing excitement on courses inspired by real Baja Peninsula locations
- Savor the aggressive thrills of wheel-to-wheel circuit racing, in which each race is a stage that allows you to progress farther down the Baja Peninsula
- Get behind the wheel of any of 90 vehicles in six official vehicle classes, including trophy trucks, ATVs and dirt bikes, each of which experiences damage and wear just like a real racing vehicle
- Challenge yourself on a variety of physics-infused surfaces, including dirt, sand, mud and asphalt, each of which realistically affects your handling of the vehicle
- Experience totally insane crashes that bring the heady dangers of off-road racing to life in spectacular fashion
- Show off your versatility in the five event types available in Career mode, including time trial and head-to-head qualifiers, single-/multiclass circuits and endurance regional races
- Play a single quick race in Exhibition mode by selecting your favorite vehicle, track and event