|Nintendo Wii - Resident Evil Archives: Resident Evil|
Deep in the Arklay Mountain area, a number of people recently have gone missing. When the Raccoon City Police Department send a Special Tactics and Rescue Service (S.T.A.R.S.) team into the region to investigate, the team's helicopter crashes in the woods, and the police receive no further contact. Now the Raccoon City P.D. is sending in the Alpha team of its S.T.A.R.S. unit to get to the bottom of the mystery - but something is about to go terribly wrong.
Resident Evil Archives: Resident Evil gives you the opportunity to experience the original Resident Evil, one of the games that defined the survival horror genre. In this Wii reimagining of the version originally released on GameCube in 2002, you'll take control of S.T.A.R.S. Alpha team members Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine as they explore a sinister mansion that appears to be at the core of the mystery and discover the secrets behind a dangerous genetic research facility. Arm yourself with an array of weapons as you battle against putrid zombies, infected dogs and horrific giant bosses, and make your way to one of 10 different game endings - if you manage to survive.
- Play as Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine, who discover two distinct paths as they explore a terrifying mansion where horrors lurk around every corner
- Relive the thrills of the GameCube version of the game, featuring rooms, areas, items and creatures not included in the original 1996 PlayStation game
- Struggle to survive against an onslaught of horrifying zombies, infected dogs and gargantuan bosses
- Arm yourself with defensive weaponry to protect yourself against attack
- Do your best to solve a variety of intricate puzzles that will help you uncover dangerous secrets
- Make decisions that will lead you to one of 10 unique game endings