Red Steel is an exclusive Wii launch title that takes full advantage of the console's innovative controller and puts players directly into the action. Your fiancée has been kidnapped and her father - a Japanese mafia kingpin - murdered by a rival gang. The only way to save your loved one and defend your honor is to journey from Los Angeles to Japan and confront the Tokyo underworld.
- Take full advantage of the Revolution controller - Replicate sword-fighting movements and eliminate enemies quickly by directly targeting and shooting them
- Execute deadly combo moves using multiple swords, or use firearms for longer-range attacks
- Harness your mental power to unleash powerful attacks - use the focus system to freeze time and effectively target several enemies at once
- Learn the art of Japanese fighting, then take out your enemies - or gain their respect and loyalty by sparing them
- Challenge friends with various split-screen multiplayer modes to you're the real master