|Nintendo Wii - Rayman: Raving Rabbids TV Party|
Just when you thought it was safe, the Raving Rabbids are back to torment Rayman once more, this time by taking over the television. And they've definitely got their own ideas about what makes for must-see TV. The rabbids are populating every channel and even inserting themselves into the TV commercials. Prepare for wild, wacky action as these feral furballs set to work destroying the shows by lending their own signature style of performance art.
Get ready for a new kind of channel hopping in Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party. The rabbids offer up more than 65 hilarious new games spoofing popular culture, from classic TV to crazy commercials. Explore a week's worth of rabbid-style TV programming in Story mode, confronting an insane array of skill and movement challenges. Use your Wii Remote to navigate the new TV landscape, or sit on your Wii Balance Board to play your way through the game in true couch potato style.
- Play more than 65 hilarious games that spoof everything from commercials to favorite TV series
- Use your Wii Remote to navigate through the rabbid channels, relying on your shaking and balancing abilities as well as your precision and dexterity
- Sit on your Wii Balance Board (not included) and play the game with your rear end
- Customize your rabbid and take photos you can send to friends online
- Up to four players may cooperate or compete simultaneously, and up to eight players can play in turn-based Party mode