|Nintendo Wii - Need for Speed: Pro Street|
Calling all driving enthusiasts - Need for Speed: ProStreet blows away your wildest expectations with searing street-racing excitement. Filled with new courses, rides and racing styles, this test of speed and skill will make even experienced racers sweat with intensity. A brand-new physics engine and an intuitively refined Artificial Intelligence reproduce the authenticity of racing down to its core. Vehicles that you customize with loving precision realistically dent and collide in smoke-filled crashes. Adoring fans and haters scream all around you, while cars respond in ways you never dreamed possible. Prepare for the gladiatorial racing contest known as the Show Down, draw from your experience and muster all your nerve to make yourself the most infamous driver on the street.
Test your abilities in adrenaline-fueled competitions on Tokyo's Shuto Expressway, the Autobahn, the Nevada desert and more. Master the reinvented Drag mode and utilize drift to maneuver through turns and past the competition. Prove yourself in the intense contests of the Speed Challenge. Take credit for your creations by uploading your visual and performance customization settings online, then sit back and receive a credit every time another player uses your settings to win a race. Unleash all your driving aggression in intense rivalries that truly embody the street racing culture.
- Use Autosculpt technology to create and tune your vehicles inside a wind tunnel
- Blueprint feature enables you to upload your visual and performance customization settings online and receive credit when they're used by other drivers
- Choose from hundreds of real-world, aftermarket parts to construct a machine like none other
- Advanced and comprehensive damage-capturing technology shows you cars colliding, metal denting and debris flying with amplified realism
- Four distinct styles of racing provide a true test of your driving abilities across all disciplines
- Experience the excitement of racing on courses that span the globe, such as Tokyo's Shuto Expressway, the Autobahn, the Nevada desert and more