|Nintendo Wii - Metroid: Other M|
Samus is alive - saved when a baby Metroid gave its life to protect hers. Picking up where the events of Super Metroid ended, Samus begins telling her own tale. This personal and revealing story of her failings, flaws and motivations is what drives the action-packed plot of Metroid: Other M. Searching through a decommissioned space facility known as the Bottle Ship, Samus unveils the truth behind her past. Prepare to suit up for an adventure unlike any you've experienced before.
Metroid: Other M begins immediately following the exciting events of Super Metroid. You will learn about Samus's engaging life and how she traded her haunted past for the solitude of being a bounty hunter. Hold the Wii Remote sideways when battling in third-person and point it at the screen to immediately switch to the first-person perspective for precise aiming and exploring environments. Dynamic storytelling and cinematography combine with exciting first- and third-person gameplay for an adventure never before experienced in the Metroid saga.
- Continues the storyline of the dramatic Metroid saga following the events of Super Metroid
- Learn the engaging backstory of Samus Aran while exploring the Bottle Ship, a decommissioned space facility
- Encounter the Commanding Officer of the Galactic Federation and her first mentor, Adam Malkovich
- Unique controls allow you to transition seamlessly from third-person to first-person gameplay while battling and exploring
- Hold the Wii Remote (not included) sideways when battling in third-person and point it at the screen to immediately switch to the first-person perspective for precise aiming and exploring environments
- Dynamic cinematography, gameplay and storytelling gives the franchise a bold new feel