|Nintendo Wii - Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games|
The Olympic Winter Games bring together many of the world's top athletes for intense competition on the snow and ice. This time around, though, the winter sports action is going to heat up in a whole new way. Characters from the Mario and Sonic universes are taking their places in Vancouver and Whistler, eager to lend their own spin on the 2010 Winter Games. Who will emerge triumphant to take home the gold?
Get ready for wild and wacky excitement as a uniquely cool competition gets underway in Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games. Play as a variety of characters from the worlds of Mario and Sonic, including Luigi, Yoshi and Peach, and participate in a series of fun Dream Events that combine surprising objects and new character-specific moves. Use your Wii Remote, Nunchuk and Balance Board (not included) to perform intuitive, true-to-life moves as you ski, skate and snowboard your way to the medal podium, and set off on a full Olympic campaign in the Wii-exclusive Festival mode that intensifies the fun of the Olympic experience with new boss competitions against unique Mario and Sonic characters.
- Select any of a variety of favorite Mario and Sonic characters, including Luigi, Tails, Yoshi, Knuckles, Peach and Amy, each with unique movements and stats, as well as new faces like Donkey Kong, Metal Sonic, Bowser Jr. and Silver
- Participate in fun and unusual Dream Events that incorporate surprising objects and new character-specific moves
- Compete head-to-head in popular Winter Games events, or demonstrate your team spirit in cooperative gameplay
- Show off your skills in single events in Individual mode or Team mode, or challenge friends to a full Olympic competition
- Experience a full competitive single- or multiplayer Olympic campaign complete with boss battles against Mario and Sonic characters
- Feel like you're really at the Winter Games by simulating real sports movements with your Wii Remote, Nunchuk and Balance Board (not included)