|Nintendo Wii - Mario Party 8|
The world's most popular party videogame is getting a lot crazier in Mario Party 8 for Wii! Whether you're shaking up cola cans or lassoing barrels, you and your friends will be drawn into the action like never before using the Wii Remote.
All new ways to play:
- Play with motion control: Row your way through a river race, Punch a statue to pieces, Steer race cars, mopeds, and go-karts, Handle a balancing pole while walking a tightrope.
- Play using the Pointer: Shoot at Boos in a haunted house, Drag and drop toppings in a cake-decorating competition, Select the correct answers in game-show challenges.
- Play using the Wii Remote's buttons: Jump and pummel your way through a football brawl, Hop and run across a field of spinning platforms.
- Dozens of new mini-games, six new party boards and many new game modes
- Extra large mini games like Star Carnival Bowling and Table Menace
- With motion control you'll row your way through a river race, punch a statue to pieces, steer race cars, mopeds and go-karts, handle a balancing pole while walking a tightrope
- Shoot at Boos in a haunted house, drag and drop toppings in a cake-decorating competition, select the correct answers in game-show challenges
- Use the Wii Remote's Buttons - Jump and pummel your way through a football brawl, hop and run across a field of spinning platforms
- One to four players can play Mario Party 8 for Wii, each with a Wii Remote.