|Nintendo Wii - Major Minor's Majestic March|
Use the Wii Remote as a "special" baton to keep tempo, recruit new band members and pick up valuable items in Major Minor's Majestic March. Featuring eight whimsical locations that contain various hair-raising events, Major Minor strives to create the most impressive parade ever. You can add up to 15 different instruments to the dynamic procession-including brass, woodwinds, and percussion to alter the composition and resulting performance. You are scored on how well the band maintains its rhythm and manages obstacles that could otherwise throw the procession into disarray. The band keeps tempo to more than 25 popular marching band songs from around the world, composed into original medleys for each stage. Each player moves at different speeds so it's important to maintain the best rhythm for the overall procession to ensure the highest score for each stage.
- Your Wii Remote is Major Minor's special bandleader baton, used to keep tempo, recruit new band members and pick-up valuable items
- If your rhythm is unstable confusion will result; band members will drop out and you could ultimately fail the stage
- March in 8 different whimsical locations
- Use your best efforts to create the most impressive parade ever while nimbly avoiding obstacles
- Recruit up to 30 original characters for your band by using the Wii Remote to attract them to the parade