Varrigan City has fallen under the control of a terrorist group known as the Organizers, and they have a rather twisted sense of fun. Under the Organizers' rule, all citizens are forced to participate in a game called "Death Watch," in which there's only one rule: Kill or be killed. Into the game steps Jack, a mysterious participant practiced at setting traps, engaging in hand-to-hand combat and other useful skills. But will Jack be able to survive Death Watch and ultimately beat the terrorists at their own brutal game?
MadWorld plunges you into a thrilling, fast-paced environment rendered in a unique black-and-white graphic novel style. Play as the mysterious Jack, relying on your wits and your brawn to set ingenious traps, pummel opponents and fight hand-to-hand using your Wii Remote and Nunchuk controller to turn anything in the environment into a weapon, from daggers and chainsaws to sign posts and garbage cans. Hone your skills in exciting, ultraviolent multiplayer mini games, then launch yourself into the Death Watch game and attempt to rack up wildly creative and bloody kills that will earn you points and increase your chance of survival. And while you kill and maim, enthusiastic announcers offer entertaining sports-style commentary of the game highlights, heightening the surreal feeling of this undeniably MadWorld.
- Play as Jack, a mysterious participant in the Organizers' Death Watch game whose ultimate goal is to save the terrorized city
- Explore six different areas of Varrigan City and interact with the environment, using anything in the environment, from sign posts to passing trains, to attack your enemies
- Utilize your Wii Remote and Nunchuk to battle hand-to-hand with daggers, bats, chainsaws and other weapons while delivering brutal finishing moves
- Watch this insane and innovative world come to life before you in a unique black-and-white graphic novel artwork style
- Earn points in the Death Watch game for your bloodiest, most creative kills - the more points you earn, the better your chances of staying alive to save the city
- Improve your skills and punish your opponents in a series of ultraviolent multiplayer mini games available in each level
- Listen to humorous commentary from sports announcers who offer play-by-play on the spectacular mayhem