|Nintendo Wii - Jillian Michael's Fitness Ultimatum 2009
Become new recruits in Jillian Michaels' Fitness Ultimatum 2009. Enroll in a unique training program composed of challenging fitness tests and an ever-changing series of workouts. Choose your workout from four types--Weight Loss, Strength Training, Intervals and Hill Climb--and set the intensity to light, medium or hard for a duration between 10 and 60 minutes. By completing exciting Wii Remote and Wii Balance Board motion-based challenges that range from crossing monkey bars to climbing ladders and rowing, you can also unlock lifestyle and fitness video tips from Jillian. You can even track your progress based on calories burned and workout intensity. In addition, a Competitive Party Mode lets two players race against each other through entertaining individual challenges or through the entire Physical Training course to earn the winning time.
- Uses the Wii balance board
- 4 Workout types, strength training, weight loss, intervals and h climb
- motion based fitness activities such as ladder climb, rowing and monkey bars
- track personal data and progress
- Unlock lifestyle tips from Jillian