|Nintendo Wii - Goosebumps HorrorLand|
Experience the fright-filled fun of Goosebumps like never before with Goosebumps HorrorLand. In HorrorLand, nightmares come to life, and you soon find yourself trapped in the diabolical park. There are five bone-chilling areas of the park to explore, each with its own theme, moods and games. You'll encounter more than 30 rides and attractions sure to give you a fair share of scares and spooky delights. As you play, you'll determine your character's fate. Can you make it out of HorrorLand alive?
Enter the Carnival of Screams and explore a classic carnival-themed area with a dastardly twist, including the fiendish Bumper Carnage ride. The Vampire Village thrusts you into a Transylvanian village complete with a Gothic castle, thirsty vampires and squealing bats. Fever Swamp is a marshland of rides and attractions in which you just might get slimed by the Bogtopus. Stroll through the Mad Labs and watch what happens when evil and science collide in a shower of sparks and electricity. In the Terror Tombs, living mummies occupy an Egyptian-themed landscape based on pyramids and ancient crypts. Are you brave enough to spend time in this grossly grandiose Goosebumps game?
- Like all Goosebumps adventures, the ending packs a jaw-dropping surprise; complete the game to see the amazing finale
- Make your way through Calamity Canyon, Putt Cemetery and Mummy Run
- Earn frights to unlock unique areas of the park
- Survive through the exciting Story mode or play unlocked games in Arcade mode
- Collect 25 monster cards that feature such Goosebumps monsters as the Abominable Snowman and Amaz-o, plus new ghouls that include The Great Gargantua and Horrifico
- Multiplayer action lets you compete with friends in 10 awesome challenges