|Nintendo Wii - Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon|
Final Fantasy mainstays Chocobo and Cid find themselves in a mysterious town. Whenever the clocktower bell rings, people lose their memories... It's now up to Chocobo to journey into the dungeons and retrieve people's memories. But Chocobo is well-equipped for this task, as he is able to train in any number of classic jobs from Final Fantasy games. Chose the right job for each task, and level up to defeat the evil that dwells in the dungeons.
- Beautiful visuals create an incredibly vivid Final Fantasy atmosphere on the Wii for the first time.
- Chocobo, a venerable icon from Final Fantasy, can learn familiar jobs from the Final Fantasy franchise (White Mage, Black Mage, etc.) Unlock more jobs as you progress through the game.
- Unlock the Job Change function and change jobs as you adventure through dungeons.
- Famous Final Fantasy monsters and creatures appear as enemies to be battled in the dungeons.
- Traditional turn-based RPG combat system allows time for strategizing and thinking several moves ahead.
- Equippable items improve stats and change character's appearance.
- Secret unlockable dungeons.
- A moving story from the creators of Final Fantasy.
- Complete missions to visit the Mog House and play 3 minigames!