|Nintendo Wii - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time
More than just the latest chapter in the Final Fantasy saga, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time is an innovative new concept in multiplayer gaming that enables Wii and DS users to play side by side for the first time. This breakthrough in gaming connectivity allows players on both Nintendo platforms to journey together in the fantastical action RPG flavored world of the beloved Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles.
Utilizing the new Square Enix Pollux cross-platform game system, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time offers game play designed from the ground up to provide seamless, hassle-free in-game switching between single to multiplayer modes. Play anytime, anywhere, over your Nintendo Wi-Fi connection with anyone and experience a new level of connectivity previously unheard of.
- Play anytime, anywhere, and with anyone. Multiplayer connectivity reaches new heights in Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time, where players can team up or compete with friends and players around the world.
- The intuitive control scheme introduced in Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates returns, now adapted to Wii for double the action.
- Players can switch between single and multiplayer modes at any time while playing, enjoying two great gaming options in one integrated experience.
- A personalized hero can be generated from a choice of the four familiar races of the series; Clavats, Lilties, Selkies or Yukes. Players joining from the Wii can also introduce their Miis to the world of Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles.
- Create and customize materials, armor and equipment for characters with tailored appearances and abilities - no two heroes will be the same.
- Players can continue to enjoy the game even after completing the main adventure, as the New Game+ feature provides increased difficulty and better items with every new round.
- A vast selection of quests delivers hours of fun.