|Nintendo Wii - FarCry Vengence|
As Jack Carver, use the Wii Remote to drive, shoot, slash, jump and climb your way through a rebel-infested tropical hell. The Wii entry in the franchise includes elements from Far Cry Instincts Evolution, in addition to a fresh storyline, new maps, characters and equipment. The gameplay is designed completely around the Wii remote, with gunplay aiming as well as more unique maneuvers such as vehicle steering, balancing on precarious ledges, and throwing grenades.
- Realistic gunplay - with aiming, vehicle steering, throwing grenades & even balancing on precarious ledges
- Multiple forms of attack, from long-range sniping to close-quarters combat - take out snipers, stalkers, scouts, and grenadiers from any angle, any distance
- Cunning and complex AI tactics keeps players challenged - encounter and defeat highly intelligent enemies
- Utterly unique, fully scalable 800-meter view - incredibly huge and amazingly detailed game world
- Motion-captured animation and Surround Sound bring you the feel of being trapped on a desert island