|Nintendo Wii - Don King Boxing|
2K Sports, in collaboration with legendary promoter Don King, brings you an unprecedented look into the sport of professional boxing. Using the gesture recognition system available on the Nintendo Wii, players will be drawn into a boxing experience like no other. The Wii Balance Board lets you feel what it's like to be a real PRO boxer in your very own living room. . Move around the ring, duck and dodge blows, throw counter punches with both hands -- all while standing on the Wii Balance Board. Add to that over 20 actual licensed boxers, a deep career mode, and an intuitive multiplayer split screen mode, and you've got a gaming experience that immerses players into the sport of boxing like never before!
- Step into the ring with the Wii Balance Board™: Move around the ring, duck and dodge blows, throw counter punches with both hands -- all while standing on the Wii Balance Board!
- Live the Life of a Pro Boxer: Relive the rags-to-riches underdog story of "The Kid" in a deep career mode. From his start at a local boxing gym to his rise as an international star, you experience both the splendors and hard knocks of professional boxing.
- Immersive 3D Boxing Action: Experience epic, in-your-face 3D boxing action. Every head and body shot delivered draws you further into each match with a first person camera system.
- REAL Licensed Boxers and Venues: Fight with or against over 20 licensed boxers in real life venues like Madison Square Garden, Boardwalk Hall, and Trump Taj Majal.
- Train Like a Pro: Develop your skills through exercises and techniques employed by some of boxing’s best in a unique training mode.
- Go Toe-to-Toe against Friends: Use first person split screen display to face friends or foes with the same menacing proximity in the actual ring.