Do you have the skills and versatility it will take to achieve mastery over 10 very different and equally challenging sports? In Deca Sports 2, the series returns with a brand-new lineup of sports, including both familiar and lesser-known games, to put you to the test. Pick up your Wii Remote and jump into the competition to prove you have the makings of an impressive decathlete.
Prove your sports abilities across a wide array of activities in Deca Sports 2. This exciting new game lets you demonstrate your skills in ice hockey, dodgeball, tennis, darts, speed skating, mogul skiing, petanque, kendo, motorcycle road racing and synchronized swimming. Hone your skills in each sport in Tutorial mode, and create your own custom team with the new team editor in the Locker Room. Show off your skills in a variety of single-player options, including Open Match, Tournament, Challenge and Deca League, or compete with friends and family in local and online multiplayer Open Match, Vs. and Tournament modes.
- Demonstrate your skills in a new lineup of 10 challenging sports, including ice hockey, dodgeball, tennis, darts, speed skating, mogul skiing, petanque, kendo, motorcycle road racing and synchronized swimming
- Learn about the games and get in valuable practice time in Tutorial mode
- Create your own custom team, complete with names, colors, emblems, looks and sporting emblems, with the new team editor
- Become a solo star with the Open Match (one game in one sport), Tournament (one sport, bracket-style), Challenge (complete a specified goal in a sport) or Deca League (vs. four teams in all 10 sports) options
- Compete with friends and family in Open Match, Vs. and Tournament modes
- Challenge up to three additional players in local multiplayer as well as online multiplayer competition