|Nintendo Wii - Deadly Creatures|
You stalk the desert floor in search of your next meal. In these harsh environments, the rule is always kill or be killed. You devour prey and ward off predators with your poisonous touch and your fierce fighting skills. As a tarantula, you creep and crawl through worlds unseen by human eyes. As a scorpion, your lethal sting can kill in the blink of an eye. Step into the skins of these two vicious animals and see if you can survive in dry, dusty, inhospitable places filled with death. Unleash powerful attacks that soon will have you sitting atop the food chain.
Deadly Creatures puts you in the unlikely role of two of nature's most horrific predators: the tarantula and the scorpion. You'll move through a 360-degree desert landscape filled with unique perspectives as you crawl up walls, across ceilings and into subterranean worlds loaded with danger. You'll rely on your poisonous touch as you launch vicious attacks and fend off fearsome rivals. Prepare for the deadliest predator of all - man - while creeping and killing with robust, animalistic pleasure.
- Play as a scorpion and a tarantula and use your venomous abilities to survive
- Scurry, crawl and web-jump through lush, sinister landscapes presented with 360-degree views
- Use tactical moves to ambush predators, such as a praying mantis, and hunt prey with agility and stealth
- Dismember enemies using 17 combo attacks as the scorpion
- Rely on the 14-attack arsenal of the tarantula to feast on your foes
- Encounter more than 10 of the desert's scariest predators, including the rattlesnake, the tarantula hawk and the Gila monster
- Struggle to survive in brutal boss battles, including the largest of them all: man