|Nintendo Wii - City Builder|
City Builder combines two classic game mechanics in a fun, bouncy new game where players stack pipes, roads and power lines to form ever-larger cities, moving from one to the next across the planet's continents. Along the way, they run into a large number of challenges, raning from clever/pesky Mole-men to elusive Bigfoot, Aliens, Wandering Hot-Air Balloons, Archaelogicial Discoveries, Huge Boss Levels and much more.
As addicting as it is fun, City Builder offers over 20 hours of non-stop gameplay to a pro, a casual player usually requires 2x that or more, that's up to 40 hours or more of gameplay to a casual player.
- 100 levels of challenge
- Over 20 hours of gameplay
- Above, upon and below ground
- Clear rocky obstacles with TNT
- Encounter Bigfoot in the wilderness
- Outsmart pesky undergound moles
- Multiple boss levels
- Multiple stacking level strategies