|Nintendo Wii - Alone in the Dark|
Edward Carnby is a paranormal investigator who's in for the night of his life. Central Park, one of the iconic locations of New York City, is not what it seems. Built as a safe haven not for humans but for something else entirely, the park has been protected by generations of guardians. Now the truth is ready to burst forth and only Edward Carnby can survive the intense action and drama about to unfold. Can you help him survive and uncover the amazing secret behind Central Park?
Alone in the Dark is inspired by the gripping excitement of TV dramas and delivers a fresh style of narrative intensity. Presented as a complete season format of episodes, you'll encounter action, twists and cliff-hangers that keep you engaged and involved. Never get bogged down in a certain area thanks to the innovative DVD-style chapter select that lets you move on if you get stuck, with the grand finale reserved for those who finish a certain amount of the game. Improvise to survive and create clever tools and powerful weapons that you keep you safe and strong.
- Assume the role of paranormal investigator Edward Carnby and confront a horrifying secret about Central Park
- Take part in blockbuster action, thrilling exploration, dangerous driving and vicious fights
- Story is told in the style of a TV season for pacing that keeps you hooked from beginning to end
- Environmental interaction lets you use your imagination to devise tools and weapons
- Use the unique Wii controls for shooting, driving and manipulating objects in real time
- In-game inventory system shows damage to the hero's body in real time