|PS3 Sony Playstation Move Navigation Controller
Get ready to unlock immersive gameplay experiences with the PlayStation Move Navigation Controller. Pair the controller wirelessly with the Motion Controller to start enjoying advanced in-game character navigation. This sleek controller adds an analog stick, DUALSHOCK 3 directional and action buttons and the PS button to the PlayStation Move's control scheme. Are you ready to take your game to the next level?
With PlayStation Move, your every move translates into the game with absolute precision - so whether you're spiking a volleyball, defending yourself in a gladiator duel or drawing a bow and firing an arrow, you will feel like you're actually in the game. The PlayStation Move Navigation Controller pairs with the Motion Controller to deliver advanced character movement. An analog stick, directional buttons, L1, L2 and L3 as well as X and circle action buttons add in-depth control to the PlayStation Move's control scheme. The Navigation Controller connects to your Motion Controller wirelessly, allowing you to jump right into the action without any wires tangling you up. PlayStation Move's easy-to-use controls make it accessible and fun for everyone, allowing you to immerse yourself in the action and get moving.
- Pairs with the PlayStation Move Motion Controller to provide advanced in-game character movement in compatible titles (Move controller not included)
- Enjoy wireless control, completely untethered from the PlayStation Move Motion Controller
- Includes DUALSHOCK 3 action buttons for advanced gaming, including an analog stick, directional buttons, L1, L2, L3 and X and circle buttons
- Easy and intuitive XMB menu navigation
- Connect up to two Move Controllers and two Navigation Controllers to the PlayStation 3 system (motion controllers not included; only one navigation controller is included)
- Built-in, rechargeable lithium-ion battery means you never need to fumble for batteries when the juice runs low - simply charge the controller and pair it with the PlayStation 3 system via a USB cable