|PS2 - Eye Toy Antigrav with Eye Toy Camera|
EyeToy: AntiGrav™ implements the EyeToy® USB Camera technology in a new way through hoverboard gameplay. You'll move your body, not a controller, to guide your character through steering, speed, and trick maneuvers as you interact with the environment and avoid obstacles. Pick the best racing line to discover hidden areas and unlockable sections along the fast-paced courses. Compete against other AI-controlled hoverboard racers, or challenge a friend as you race alongside the "ghost" image of your friend's best performance.
- EyeToy: AntiGrav is the first 3D character based EyeToy game that uses color-recognition technology to track body movement in an extreme racing environment, from the developers of Frequency, Amplitude and Karaoke Revolution.
- The racer's movements are processed to control steering, jumping, grinding, ducking, acceleration, braking, tricks, environmental interaction, and interface navigation.
- EyeToy: AntiGrav features eight original characters with their own style and equipment, all part of the hoverboard scene.
- Strap on your hoverboard and shred over diverse terrain through eight different levels, grinding on rails and taking flight to perform sick tricks, while interacting with the environment and original soundtrack.
- Choose between different game modes or compete against your friend as you race alongside the "ghost" image of your friend's best performance.
- Explore multiple paths on each course, discovering short cuts and unlockable sections for gameplay versatility.
- Play to earn equipment and additional upgrades, including unlockable characters and more throughout the game.
- An original, interactive soundtrack by some of the industry's top producers captures the energy and excitement of each race in EyeToy: AntiGrav.