Guitar Hero: Aerosmith
Rise to Rock Royalty with Guitar Hero®: Aerosmith® and become "The Bad Boys of Boston." Light up the stage and jam with some of the best Rock & Roll tracks of all time, including Aerosmith's greatest hits and opening songs from some of the world’s best bands. Become Aerosmith with characters of the entire band showing off legendary moves in the most electrifying venues.
Aerosmith’s Greatest Hits of All-Time
Featuring Aerosmith master tracks, including Top 40 hit ‘Sweet Emotion,’ Make It, No Surprize, and many more!
Hottest Opening Tracks by Superstar Bands
Perform other iconic tracks by guest artists chosen by Aerosmith, such as: Cheap Trick, Joan Jett, and more.
Rock Out the Aerosmith Way
Walk this way through the career of Aerosmith starting with their first concert at Nipmuc High School. Be Joe Perry and shred alongside Steven Tyler at some of the most memorable venues from Aerosmith’s career.
Party Offline or Show Off Online
Share the limelight and combine your stellar skills with friends during co-op play to accomplish your highest scores yet! Challenge others during head-to-head online competition and reach Aerosmith-level rock-stardom.
- Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, the first game built around the legendary music of America’s Greatest Rock ‘N Roll Band: Steven Tyler, Joe Perry, Brad Whitford, Tom Hamilton and Joey Kramer.
- This latest installment from the franchise with the #1 best-selling video game in 2007, puts players in the shoes of Perry (guitar), Whitford (guitar) and Hamilton (bass), as they rock out alongside frontman Tyler and drummer Kramer.
- Gamers will experience Aerosmith’s GRAMMY winning career, from their first gig to becoming rock royalty, in a way that no other entertainment vehicle offers.
- As fans progress through their careers in the game, they can rock out to scores of Aerosmith’s greatest hits, as well as songs from celebrated artists that the band has either performed with or has been inspired by in some way.
- Venues from historical moments during the band’s illustrious career offer the experience of “sweet emotion” and further capture the essence of the band’s rise to fame.
- Guitar Hero: Aerosmith Software
- 2 x Guitar Hero Wired SG Guitar Controller
- 1 x Collector's Edition Tour Book
- Guitar Hero sticker sheet
- Standard 1" Wide Guitar Strap