|HomeDDR Energy Metal & Energy Arcade Metal Dance Pads for PS / PS2 / PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360 / Xbox / PC|
|(In Stock Now!) Dance Dance Revolution DDR Energy Arcade Metal Dance Pad with Recessed Buttons and Handle Bar for Nintendo Wii + DanceDanceRevolution Dance Game for Nintendo Wii|
DISCLAIMER: All Nintendo Wii Dance Pads will not be compatible with the version of the Nintendo Wii console that does not have the Game Cube controller ports. Please make sure that your Nintendo Wii console that has the Game Cube ports before selecting any Dance Pads for purchase.
Featuring an all-new Choreograph Mode, over 30 tracks of hit music, and enhanced multiplayer capabilities, DanceDanceRevolution for Wii makes its triumphant return to the family-friendly platform with over 11 years of dance history.
DanceDanceRevolution will have players back on the mat with the introduction of the all-new Choreograph Style mode, allowing gamers to move with the model dancer on screen utilizing their body, mat controller, Wii Remote and Nunchuk, simultaneously. Completing the traditional style Wii gameplay, DanceDanceRevolution will also bring back the use of the Wii Balance Board, taking the dance party to the next level with both beginner and expert dancers. As an added bonus, everyone can join in on the fun with a new multiplayer mode that allows up to four players to become the ultimate dancers using their upper body to follow the on-screen dance moves.
- The new Choreograph Style mode allows you to dance with the model dancer on screen utilizing your whole body using the mat controller, Wii Remote and Nunchuk
- Traditional style Wii gameplay including the DanceDanceRevolution mat Controller, Wii Remote and Nunchuk, and also bringing back the use of the Wii Balance board
- New multi-player mode, with or without a the mat controller so everybody can join in the fun
- Dance with everybody using just your upper body with the Wii Remote and Nunchuk
DDRGAME is pleased to announce the Energy Arcade Metal Dance Pads. You have never seen anything like the Energy Arcade Metal Dance Pads before. These incredible dance pads feature the super-sensitive-definitely-no-more-delay technology with our brand new look and offer Four-in-One multi-platform plug that works flawlessly with the PS One, PS2, Xbox, Wii and PC via USB, with PS3 support through optional adapter. The Energy Arcade Metal Dance Pads feature recessed arrow buttons that accurately recreate the look and feel of an arcade platform, and they let you know exactly where you are on the pad at all times.
From complete novices to experienced experts, you can now experience skill levels that can match your abilities. Whether you are competing against the challenges of the game or you are seeking particular opponents to match your wits and dexterity, this Energy Arcade Metal Dance Pads will provide you with a completely new and rich experience.
Dance Pad Features:
- Larger sensors for better sensitivity
- Support bars for the handle bar
- Features a striking new design
- New Feature! Recessed buttons let you know where you step at all time
- Control Box Included (works with PS One, Playstation 2, Wii, Xbox and PC)
- Smooth Edges and 4 screw design
- Heavy Duty, can handle player weight 600 lbs+
- 'Touch Sensitive Technology' excellent response from buttons
- 0% noise level, no noise when jumping on arrows
- This metal platform will work on carpet or hard floor
- The entire metal platform frame is metal, Weighs about 45 lbs
- EVA foam base (non-slip bottom) so that the pad won't slip around
- No Assembly Required
- Power is taken directly from the PS One, Playstation 2, Wii, Xbox or PC
- Dimension of sensor plate: 6" x 5 3/4"
- Dimension of each arrow: 1/8" x 10 3/4" x 10 3/4"
- Dimension of metal platform: 36 7/8" x 33 7/8" x 2 3/4"
- Play Area: 32" x 32"
- Non-Slip Bottom: Yes
- Net Weight: 45 lbs
- Gross Weight: 55 lbs
- Cable length of metal platform: 11 foot long
- Adapter: control box (4-in-1 - connects to PS One, PS2, Wii, Xbox and PC USB)
- No Drivers needed
- Power Source: directly from PS One, PS2, Wii, Xbox or PC
- Material of Platform: Stainless Steel
- Smooth Edges: Yes
- Number of Buttons: 6
- Number of buttons for control box: 2
- Sensitivity: Highest
- Material of Arrow: Acrylic Plastic