|(Out of Stock!) DanceDanceRevolution Original Bundle for Playstation 3 (Game + Dance Pad)|
In DanceDanceRevolution for PS3, players will find the game offers much more than following the arrows with their feet. In this iteration of DanceDanceRevolution, players will use both their hands and feet simultaneously, via PlayStationMove and controller mat, providing the most rhythmic and realistic dancing yet! This feature makes for a truly interactive dance experience. Additionally, compatibility with the PlayStation EYE allows the player and their dance to appear on-screen. Incorporating PlayStation Move allows players to customize the screen which include features such as filtering effects, zooming in and out, capturing and controlling the particles on screen to decorate their dance and then record what the user has created. Players can bring their creativity to full potential by uploading the recorded dance video online and throughout social media networks. The recorded video can be uploaded on YouTube and Facebook through the Video Editor and Uploader of the PlayStation3 to share with their friends and other DanceDanceRevolution fans.
Never short on a wide variety of great tunes, DanceDanceRevolution for the PS3 comes with 25 all-new original songs by Konami's original artists in addition to 20 licensed tracks from some of today's hottest artists. The music never has to stop, because now players can download new songs and add them through the PlayStation Network. The game offers two all-new gameplay modes - Dance Off and Club Mode. The Dance Off Mode is similar to a dance battle between players where they take turns to play. The player who was able to step and dance more accurately will gain more points and will be the winner. The Club Mode is geared more toward hardcore DanceDanceRevolution fans where the player can play songs consecutively. The difficulty level varies depending on how well the player is dancing and several different gimmicks appear as well. Players can dance from four to 20 songs consecutively in this mode. If the player changes the options to non-stop, they can keep dancing until their gauge is empty! The game also features a high-difficulty level - the Challenge Level - for the experienced player where there are not only just up, down, right and left arrows but with four diagonal arrows as well making it the ultimate challenge!
- Record yourself and upload to YouTube and Facebook through to share with friends and other DanceDanceRevolution fans
- Dance Off Mode allows players to take turns to play, while they see themselves dancing on screen through the PlayStation EYE . The player who is able to step and dance more accurately will gain more points and will be the winner
- Club Mode allows players to play 4 to 20 songs consecutively. The difficulty level varies depending on how well the player is dancing in addition to several different gimmicks. If the player changes the options to non-stop, they can keep dancing until their gauge is empty
- Includes hard hitting music tracks, including "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga, "Battlefield" by Jordin Sparks and "So Fine" by Sean Paul
- Includes Konami Original Dance Pad for Playstation 3