|HomeDDR Tournament Metal Dance Pads for PS1 / PS2 / PS3 / Wii / Xbox / PC|
|Dance Dance Revolution DDR Tournament Metal Dance Pad for PS2 + Dance Factory Dance Game for PS2|
Get ready to groove it to any tune you want because the global dance video game phenomena is about to undergo a revolution. Any music CD, any track: the ultimate dance game that generates dance movies from your own music CDs! Dance Factory delivers every dance mat gamers' dream thanks to its unique feature: the game can take any track from any music CD in your entire collection, play it and automatically generate incredible dance routines, played out on-screen for you to groove to on the mat.
Superseding previous dance mat games that have had pre-set play lists limited to the licensed tracks on the game disc, Dance Factory will offer infinite variety. With Dance Factory, there is no limit to the tunes you can dance to, since any and every CD in your personal collection can be used with the game to create a series of dance steps. You choose the tunes, Dance Factory creates the moves and the party is what you make it: be it Hip Hop, Rock, Disco, whatever!
The Tournament Metal Dance Pad features the super heavy duty one-piece steel frame surface and Hammer-Proof thick Poly Carbonated Button Arrows. From the result of our lab tests, these pads can hold more than 500LB (the average of other metal pads on the market can handle just 300 lbs). More importantly, these new pads have been enhanced with the Punctuated Weight into the design. What is Punctuated Weight? After years of experience in designing DDR pads, we have realized a DDR player's weight is about 300 lbs in a stand still position. But when he is playing and stomping on the button arrows, the player's weight actually adds up higher because of the heavy stomping. The penetrated energy can easily shatter the button arrows. After numerous tests, we have incorporated the best quality of the Poly Carbonated material onto the button arrows. The thickness of these button arrows is almost double compared to the other metal pads on the market. If you try to use a hammer and slam on the Button Arrow, it will leave just a minor scratch on the surface. We are proud to announce that these dance pads are the highest quality metal dance pads in this planet.
The all new models also feature the new super sensitive wiring technology. The advanced wiring system provides the maximum sensitivity to ensure accurate scores and no more delays. As with the finishing look of the new models, we kept them with the same color design as the previous versions, since they are close to the real arcade machine's appearance.
Dance Pad Features:
- Smooth Edges and 4 screws design
- Heavy Duty, can handle player weight 500 lbs+
- Control Box Included (works with PS One or Playstation 2)
- Hammer-proof thick polycarbonate arrow buttons (double the thickness of other metal pads in the market)
- Advanced wiring for super sensitivity - no more delay
- 0% noise level, no noise when jumping on arrows
- This metal platform will work on carpet or hard floor
- The entire metal platform frame is metal, Weighs about 30 lbs
- EVA foam base (non-slip bottom) so that the pad won't slip around
- No assembly required
- Power is drawn directly from the PS One or Playstation 2
- Dimensions : 34 1/2" x 34 1/2" x 1 1/2"
- Dimension of each arrow: 10 3/4" x 10 3/4" x 1/8"
- Play Area: 32" x 32"
- Non-Slip Bottom: Yes
- Net Weight: 30 lbs
- Gross Weight: 40 lbs
- Cable length of metal platform: 9 feet
- Adapter: control box (connects to PS One or Playstation 2)
- Power Source: direct from PS One or Playstation 2
- Material of Platform: Stainless Steel
- Smooth Edges: Yes
- Number of Buttons: 6
- Number of buttons for control box: 2
- Sensitivity: High
- Material of Arrow: polycarbonate