|4 x Dance Dance Revolution Limited Edition iON Pro Arcade Metal Dance Pad with Handle Bar for PS / PS2 - Wii - Xbox - PC|
DISCLAIMER: All Nintendo Wii Dance Pads will not be compatible with the version of the Nintendo Wii console that does not have the Game Cube controller ports. Please make sure that your Nintendo Wii console that has the Game Cube ports before selecting any Dance Pads for purchase.
Due to an unusual size and weight of the product, an additional oversize shipping and handling fee will be applied to the shipment.
DDRGAME is pleased to present the latest iON Pro Arcade Metal Dance Pad with Handle Bar. This commercial-graded iON Pro Arcade Metal Pad is manufactured with the cutting edge Tapeswitch sensor technology, which provides extreme sensitivity for electronic signaling and sensing applications. This is a similar sensor technology utilized in the DDR Arcade Machine. The new iON Pro Arcade Metal Dance Pad is an incredibly heavy duty, super high quality arcade metal dance pad, ideal for commercial or home use.
- Heavy Duty, can handle player weight 900 lbs+
- With full size handle bar and bar support
- 10mm thick button, will never crack
- 'Tapeswitch Technology' for excellent buttons sensitivity
- Control Box Included (works with PS One, Playstation 2, Wii, Xbox and PC)
- All stainless steel metal arrows (No more cracking arrows)
- 2 Tapeswitch sensors in each button for better sensitivity
- 0% noise level, no noise when jumping on arrows
- This metal platform will work on carpet or hard floor
- The entire metal platform frame is metal, Weighs about 65 lbs
- EVA foam base (non-slip bottom) so that the pad won't slip around
- No assembly required
- Power is drawn directly from the PS One, Playstation 2, Wii, Xbox or PC
- Dimensions : 39 1/2" x 34 1/2" x 2 1/2"
- Dimension of Tapeswitch: 6 1/4" long
- Dimension of each arrow: 10 3/4" x 10 3/4" x 10 mm
- Play Area: 32" x 32"
- Non-Slip Bottom: Yes
- Net Weight: 65 lbs
- Gross Weight: 70 lbs
- Cable length of metal platform: 9 feet
- Adapter: control box (connects to PS One, Playstation 2, Wii, Xbox or PC)
- No drivers required
- Power Source: direct from PS One, Playstation 2, Wii, Xbox or PC
- Material of Platform: Stainless Steel
- Smooth Edges: Yes
- Number of Buttons: 6
- Number of buttons for control box: 2
- Sensitivity: Highest
- Material of Arrow: Metal