DISCLAIMER: All Nintendo Wii Dance Pads will not be compatible with the version of the Nintendo Wii console that does not have the Game Cube controller ports. Please make sure that your Nintendo Wii console that has the Game Cube ports before selecting any Dance Pads for purchase.
Featuring an all-new Choreograph Mode, over 30 tracks of hit music, and enhanced multiplayer capabilities, DanceDanceRevolution for Wii makes its triumphant return to the family-friendly platform with over 11 years of dance history.
DanceDanceRevolution will have players back on the mat with the introduction of the all-new Choreograph Style mode, allowing gamers to move with the model dancer on screen utilizing their body, mat controller, Wii Remote and Nunchuk, simultaneously. Completing the traditional style Wii gameplay, DanceDanceRevolution will also bring back the use of the Wii Balance Board, taking the dance party to the next level with both beginner and expert dancers. As an added bonus, everyone can join in on the fun with a new multiplayer mode that allows up to four players to become the ultimate dancers using their upper body to follow the on-screen dance moves.
- The new Choreograph Style mode allows you to dance with the model dancer on screen utilizing your whole body using the mat controller, Wii Remote and Nunchuk
- Traditional style Wii gameplay including the DanceDanceRevolution mat Controller, Wii Remote and Nunchuk, and also bringing back the use of the Wii Balance board
- New multi-player mode, with or without a the mat controller so everybody can join in the fun
- Dance with everybody using just your upper body with the Wii Remote and Nunchuk
Let the rhythm of the music move you as you twist and shake in time with the beat. With Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 3, the addictive series returns with hot new music and fun new modes that help you get your body moving in new ways. Move your feet according to the direction of the arrows, and let yourself get caught in the irresistible lure of dancing your cares away.
Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 3 livens up any gathering with its exciting multiplayer options that will get everyone shimmying to the beat. Move your body to the rhythm of 60 pulse-pounding tracks, including Rihanna's Disturbia, Ne-Yo's Closer, Pink's So What and Natasha Bedingfield's Pocketful of Sunshine. The included dance pad controller lets you move and twist according to the game's directions, and new Wii Balance Board compatibility lets you use the game as a workout tool as you move your hips and arms to the beat to get in shape. Fun new modes, including Story mode, Kids modes and the instructive Lesson mode, enhance the dancing excitement.
- Work out to the beat using your Dance Dance Revolution Wii Controller or now introducing compatibility with the Wii balance board for Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 3
- Exclusive gimmicks such as the Hip Roll and Bump Arrows appear in-game.
- Punch while moving your hips, enjoy working out and help get your body in shape.
- Exciting new costume customization of your Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 3 dancer including your Mii
- Inclusion of 50 tracks on disc, feature major licensed master, original and Latin tracks including:
- "Disturbia" - Rihanna
- "Closer" - Ne-Yo
- "One Step At A Time" - Jordin Sparks
- "My Prerogative" - Bobby Brown
- "Pocketful of Sunshine" - Natasha Bedingfield
- "Viva La Vida" - Coldplay
- "Boogie Wonderland" - Earth Wind & Fire
- "Space Dance" - Danny Tenaglia
- "I’m Coming Out" - Diana Ross
- "Feel Good Inc." - Gorillaz
- Extensive new modes in Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 3, including a fresh new Work Out Mode, fun new Story Mode, Kids Modes with much simpler controls and Lesson Mode to practice timing and the direction of arrows so that new dancers can learn the basics
- With a completely new Lesson Mode "DDR School", you can learn how to play DDR with ease on your Wii
DDRGame proudly introduces the DDR Tough High Density Super Deluxe Dance Platform. Built with durability, comfort and performance in mind, the DDR Tough High Density Super Deluxe Dance Platform represents a new series of dance platforms that will transform your way of playing DDR. The DDR Tough High Density Super Deluxe Dance Platform is the first dance platform that features intelligent groove-texture arrows on the dance surface. The strategically crafted and placed groove textures allow you to differentiate your steps on the dance surface; they give players a greater sense of awareness and coordination. In addition, stepping on the groove textures soothe your sore and tired feet.
The DDR Tough High Density Super Deluxe Dance Platform features a high graded EVA dancing surface that significantly reduces tear upon the dance mat, and its tough dancing surface provides curl resistant so that your dance pad will not curl upwards over extended period of playing time. The DDR Tough High Density Super Deluxe Dance Platform also features one-inch super high density foam inserts; it gives you the perfect balance between fast reaction times and comfort, so you can play longer and get higher scores. Its non-slip bottom is made with a specially designed microfiber material that prevents the platform from moving around on carpet or hardwood floor, and its velcro flaps allows you to link two dance platforms side-by-side. Thanks to its 4-in-1 multi-platform connector, you can use the DDR Tough High Density Super Deluxe Dance Platform on the Playstation, Playstation 2, Nintendo Wii, Xbox or PC.
Whether you are a complete novice or an experienced expert, the DDR Tough High Density Super Deluxe Dance Platform sets the bar for comfort, durability and performance.
Dance Platform Features:
- High graded EVA dancing surface significantly reduces tear upon the dance surface
- Tough dancing surface provides curl resistant, it prevents dance mat edges from curling upwards over extended period of playing time
- Microfiber non-slip material prevents mat from moving around on carpet or hardwood floor
- Velcro flaps allows players to link two or more dance platforms side-by-side
- Super High Density 1" foam inserts gives players the perfect balance between fast reaction times and comfort, so you can play longer and get higher scores
- Intelligent groove-texture arrows allows players to differentiate steps on the dance surface
- Groove-texture arrows give players a greater sense of awareness and coordination
- Stepping on the groove-texture arrows soothe sore and tired feet
- Multi-platform 4-in-1 connector - compatible with Playstation, Playstation 2, Nintendo Wii, Xbox or PC
- Not compatible with Xbox 360
Dance Platform Specifications:
- Dimensions: 37" x 34" x 1"
- Arrows: Groove-textured
- Dancing Surface: High-graded EVA
- Non-Slip Bottom: Microfiber
- Cable length: 6 feet
- Power Source: Playstation, Playstation 2, Nintendo Wii, Xbox or PC
- Number of Buttons: 8
- Sensitivity: High