|HomeDDR V3.0 Metal & V2.0 Arcade Metal Dance Pads for PS / PS2 / PS3 / Wii / Xbox / PC|
|(In Stock Now!) Dance Dance Revolution DDR Metal Dance Pad V 3.0 for Nintendo Wii + DanceDanceRevolution Dance Game for Nintendo Wii|
DISCLAIMER: All Nintendo Wii Dance Pads will not be compatible with the version of the Nintendo Wii console that does not have the Game Cube controller ports. Please make sure that your Nintendo Wii console that has the Game Cube ports before selecting any Dance Pads for purchase.
Featuring an all-new Choreograph Mode, over 30 tracks of hit music, and enhanced multiplayer capabilities, DanceDanceRevolution for Wii makes its triumphant return to the family-friendly platform with over 11 years of dance history.
DanceDanceRevolution will have players back on the mat with the introduction of the all-new Choreograph Style mode, allowing gamers to move with the model dancer on screen utilizing their body, mat controller, Wii Remote and Nunchuk, simultaneously. Completing the traditional style Wii gameplay, DanceDanceRevolution will also bring back the use of the Wii Balance Board, taking the dance party to the next level with both beginner and expert dancers. As an added bonus, everyone can join in on the fun with a new multiplayer mode that allows up to four players to become the ultimate dancers using their upper body to follow the on-screen dance moves.
- The new Choreograph Style mode allows you to dance with the model dancer on screen utilizing your whole body using the mat controller, Wii Remote and Nunchuk
- Traditional style Wii gameplay including the DanceDanceRevolution mat Controller, Wii Remote and Nunchuk, and also bringing back the use of the Wii Balance board
- New multi-player mode, with or without a the mat controller so everybody can join in the fun
- Dance with everybody using just your upper body with the Wii Remote and Nunchuk
DDRGame is raising the bar for Dance Dance Revolution dance pads with V3.0 Metal Dance Pad. Featuring 'Touch Sensitive Technology,' the V3.0 Metal Dance Pad gives you both the durability and accuracy of an actual arcade platform, at a fraction of the price!
Dance Pad Features:
- Smooth Edges and 4 screws design
- Heavy Duty, can handle player weight 300 lbs+
- 'Touch Sensitive Technology' for excellent buttons sensitivity
- Control Box and Wii Dance Pad Adapter Included
- 0% noise level, no noise when jumping on arrows
- This metal platform will work on carpet or hard floor
- The entire metal platform frame is metal, Weighs about 30 lbs
- EVA foam base (non-slip bottom) so that the pad won't slip around
- No assembly required
- Power is taken directly from the Wii / GameCube
- Dimensions: 34 1/2" x 34 1/2" x 1 1/2"
- Play Area: 32" x 32"
- Non-Slip Bottom: Yes
- Net Weight: 30 lbs
- Gross Weight: 40 lbs
- Cable length of metal platform: 9 feet
- Adapter: control box and Wii Dance Pad Adapter
- No Drivers needed
- Power Source: directly from Wii / GameCube
- Material of Platform: Stainless Steel
- Smooth Edges: Yes
- Number of Buttons: 6
- Number of buttons for control box: 2
- Sensitivity: High
- Material of Arrow: Acrylic Plastic